TSS

Vintage Vespa Forum

1977 Vespa Rally 200

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Marti Avatar
Marti Marti Lovely
Forest Hill, MD, USA   USA
When my Mother-in-law passed in February, I inherited a red 1977 Vespa Rally 200 (Piaggio) with 2310 miles. I do not intend to keep the scooter, but am having problems establishing its value and finding people that might be interested in acquiring it.
It may requires some minor work and I haven't started it yet. I don't want to simply list it for sale locally at some random price. Appreciate any advise members on this site can provide on the best way to proceed, or if anyone has an interest in it. .
Thank you.

Marti

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Scooterbreaker Avatar
Scooterbreaker Dave Stone
Newport, Newport, UK   GBR
Can you post some pictures of the machine please?
thanks

joebarthlow Avatar
joebarthlow Joe Barthlow
Eugene, OR, USA   USA
Hey Marti. I have buddy looking for a rally. send me some pics to joe@barthlow.com. explain your issue of not starting, maybe we can get it running for you. I don't use this site much so email. thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
OlympiaScooterCompany Avatar
OlympiaScooterCompany Matthew Gatlin
Olympia, WA, USA   USA
The 1977 Vespa Rally 200 can run from $800 to $3,500 depending on condition my friend. I think you should post some pics to help us get a better idea of the condition. Also does the motor turn freely and if it has been sitting for sometime, will it need a rebuild?

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Scooters

1978 Vespa P 125 X

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links