TSS

Vintage Vespa Forum

hello all! my restored vespa douglas 152l2. need some help with parts

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

o.c.d m.o.d Avatar
o.c.d m.o.d Wayne Cole
London, england, UK   GBR
I think i remembered to introduce myself? sorry if i didn't. my father bought me this vespa when i was fourteen years old (im now 38) it was in a complete state when we bought it off some guy in a cafe, we just went in and bought it for five hundred quid and my dad being very young when he had me only 18 years old! let me ride it home! when he passed away a few years ago at the tender age of 49! bloody cancer eh! i was gutted of course, and with the little money i got from his will i restored this bike. it has been sitting in my mums back room for the past ten years now, and as it has sat there for so long the tires went flat and the stand has bent up the floor just a tiny bit oh well! but the main problem and the point is i am missing the two screws for the float cap, any idea what size they are? i have had a few sent to me with no joy. it's an english carb of course (amal) and thanks to disco dez scooters i got the douglas badge, mine got stolen so i am so grateful to him (he is a legend) thanks all sorry for the life story and all that!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-16 07:37 PM by o.c.d m.o.d.

Attachments:
SAM_0274.JPG    22.3 KB
SAM_0274.JPG

SAM_0275.jpg    27.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
SAM_0276.JPG    26.9 KB
thumbnail_SAM_0273.jpg    35.2 KB
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Scooters

1963 Lambretta Li 150 Series 3

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links