TSS

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Wanted: 65 Allstate VNB / 73 Super VBB Parts [BC, CAN]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

pitobread Joel P
Victoria, BC, Canada   CAN
Hey All,

I bought a 73 Super for my girlfriend as a gift, It turns out its a Asian Rebuild that is scabbed together. I paid way to much for it for what I actually ended up with and I unfortunately don't feel like the frame is safe to ride.

So this weekend I got her a '65 Allstate frame that is kinda beat up but in beautiful shape comparatively, but missing a ton of stuff. I am going to use the drivetrain from the 73 as It has a new piston and cylinder and ran great. Unfortunately It is missing both side panels and the front fender

I'm not looking for charity, but I am looking for some cheap parts to so my girlfriend can hopefully ride next summer. She has been understandably pretty bummed about the whole ordeal. An old Vespa is her dream scooter.

I am looking for the following for the 1965 Allstate

VNB side panels left/right
VNB front fender
VNB Square speedo
VNB Tail Light

And since I will be using the drivetrain from the 73 Super and the wheels I will need the following

VBB Front fork, as complete as possible, I think the axle is bent on the one I have.

That is unless someone has a complete VNB fork and wheels/brakes they want to get rid of that I can swap instead, or a 10" swap. I am not looking for a period correct build, just something nice and safe she can ride, so I am open to other ideas or parts any of you vespa gurus may have that will be useable in my build.

I am Located in Victoria BC.

Thanks in advance.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-15 06:57 PM by pitobread.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Scooters

1974 Vespa Rally 200

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links