Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

1976 Vespa 150 Super running - FOR SALE [CA, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

1976Vespa Andrew Wiegert
Los Angeles, CA, USA   USA
Hello all,

I am listing a running 1976 Vespa 150 Super for an owner who can no longer enjoy it. It has been garaged for a few years, but still runs and with a little carburetor work, should be a driver. It has some dents and scratches, no rust that i can see and is a pretty straight, good looking old scooter. Last of the Italian-built Vespas, from what I read...She has a clean CA title as well as service records for it. Low miles for its age as well. I can take some more recent photos for anyone who is seriously interested. Shipping is available as well, under certain terms. Local inspection welcome. She was told by a new Vespa dealer to ask $4000, but will entertain offers to make sure it goes to a good home. "As is where is" sale. You can call/text me at 818.207.1995 as well. Thanks, Andy

Here is a price range listing that i found...does this seem accurate?

Rough but restorable = $600-1200
Drivable, but not show = $1500-2500
Restored or Excellent Original Condition = $2500-4000

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-18 02:26 PM by 1976Vespa.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
WP_20160630_11_10_53_Pro.JPG    35.4 KB
WP_20160630_11_10_53_Pro.JPG

WP_20160630_11_11_38_Pro.JPG    23.4 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
WP_20160630_11_11_57_Pro.JPG    33.3 KB
WP_20160630_11_19_39_Pro.JPG    19.2 KB
Stepsidebill Billy Marshall
Paisley, Scotland, UK   GBR
Hi Andrew.im new to the scootering word.hotrods are my thing but I do fancy an old scooter I'm coming over to Los Angeles for the Pomona swap meet from the uk January 2017 I could be interested in the scooter you are advertising for the owner.could you get me a best price please.

1976Vespa Andrew Wiegert
Certainly. I will check with the owner and thanks for your inquiry. Are you in search of anything else? I'm just curious as I am an old car guy myself...

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
I have a 46 ford convertible I bought last year from Ohio,I'm looking for all the dash trim and gauges for it.sadly the £ is in a very poor state and buying and bringing stuff back has become to exspensive.

Attachments:
IMG_2886.JPG    56.1 KB
IMG_2886.JPG

Always interested but got to be a good price due to the value of the pound Andrew.

1976Vespa Andrew Wiegert
I completely understand. I will see what she says on the Vespa. That is a lovely convertible. There couldn't have been too many made. If you ever want help looking for parts, please let me know. What motor is in it? Original flat head or some screaming hot rod block?

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Scooters

1978 Vespa 50 Special

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links