TSS

Modern Vespa Forum

Vespa 210 Malossi

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

SS180 MOTOBALDET Tom Colville
Rockingham, west australia, Australia   AUS
Just done the South West Tour, hard riding for 4 days, done 1400kls, n never missed a beat sweet, great torque on the hills, passed some Lammies on the hills, n they were really tuned flyers too. Well pleased now, she does go really fast too. How about yours ?, I should have put a Quatrinni 244 or a 225 Malossi, maybe next time eh

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Supporting Member <
TheVicar Phil Jeffrey
Katy, Texas, USA   USA
That sounds intense! Mine is running very nice; since i put a fast flow tap and SIP road exhaust, it changed the personality of the scoot completely. Miss the adrenalin rush but like its manners on a long run. Just completed ~600km to Austin rally (Hillcountry Classic III on Fcool smiley and same as yours, just kept running sweet. i have another P2 that i am putting an old school Malossi on (1992!) and keeping standard carb etc and see how that runs. If i ever re-build i would consider the new Pinasco; heard good things about it although Scootering did a good article on the new Malossi; 17HP from just bolting on so lots of choice
Cheers

Sammydeconinck Pascal Leirens
Oudenaarde / Eine, oost-vlaanderen, Belgium   BEL
hello folks,
I know when you are using a dell-orto phb series.....It is not the easiest one to get your motor really good.A flat slider is not so difficult to set.
Greetz,
Pascal.

SS180 MOTOBALDET Tom Colville
Rockingham, west australia, Australia   AUS
What size of flat side and which make, also the jetting 4 a 210 Malossi kit Pascal. ?

Sammydeconinck Pascal Leirens
Oudenaarde / Eine, oost-vlaanderen, Belgium   BEL
Hello Tom,
The best choise you can make is a Mikuni flat slider to max. 30mm. assembled with a reedvalve. The ideal setting to make is to find on the sip forum or "largeframe setup".
Fine weekend and enjoy,
Pascal.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Scooters

2005 Vespa PX 150

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links