TSS

Modern Vespa Forum

What Vespa should I buy?

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

applguy Todd Naber
Everson, Washington, USA   USA
I live in Washington State (soon to move to Indiana/Kentucky) and am looking for a Modern Vespa.

I'm 6'7" and though small 2-Stroke Scooters are nice I need a bit more 'leg-room' and something to get me out of the way traffic.

What do you think? I have the endorsement from the wife and DMV!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-08 05:00 PM by Skye.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
1962131 Avatar
1962131 Peter Green
Stockton on Tees, durham, UK   GBR
p200e or look at lambretta

huffmandon Don Huffman
Sunnyvale, california, USA   USA
I just changed from a Harley Road King to the GTS300 w/abs and LOVE it... You may have to get the aftermarket seat to help with leg room (is got the "solo" with the gel layer and it works quite well).
I had a P150, GS180, P200 back in the 60's and 80's and they are all fun, of course, but was waiting for the abs feature (saved my "bacon" on my Harley twice).. Happy shopping

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
SS180 MOTOBALDET Tom Colville
Rockingham, west australia, Australia   AUS
Go with Don.

Sammydeconinck Pascal Leirens
Oudenaarde / Eine, oost-vlaanderen, Belgium   BEL
I got the same idea like Don ! Not the cheapest one,but a lot better tan the india made Lambretta and other chinese garbage. A Honda will do fine also,or with a bigger budget the BMW.....
Have fun,
Pascal.

huffmandon Don Huffman
Sunnyvale, california, USA   USA
Got 12K and running great.. moving to Texas ( from Sunnyvale, Ça ), will do valve adjust there (now will have garage!)
Don

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Scooters

1980 Vespa Primavera 125

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links