TSS

Lambretta Forum

Sold to me as a vespa, turns out it's a lambretta 1965

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

ApocalypseSkies Beverly Jablonski
Twentynine Palms, CA, USA   USA
Bought a scooter off a guy about an hour away from me for 350$ he delivered it and when looking it over discovered it is a 1965 lambretta cento with an entirely modified engine so it goes up to 110mph on flat ground, currently no seat and no throttle cable

I don't know anything about these scooters, are there any videos anyone can send me explaining the basics like buttons and such, very much appreciated. I am also looking for ways i can make a custom seat that fits on it and finding covers for the sides.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
20170819_132648.jpg    21.3 KB
20170819_132648.jpg

20170819_132630.jpg    27.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Screenshot_20170816-222402.jpg    41.9 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
LittleBritishCar Avatar
LittleBritishCar Rick Anderson
Napa, California, USA   USA
1966 MG 1100 "Julia"
1975 MG MGB "Chiquita"
If you are on facebook you might want to join the J-Range Lambretta group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127913537284096/

Sammydeconinck Pascal Leirens
Oudenaarde / Eine, oost-vlaanderen, Belgium   BEL
Hello Beverly,
I just saw what a great buy you did with this Lammy ! In Belgium,where i live,the'r more worth than a vespa with the same age !!! For parts i can hive you some hints : sip-scootercenter in germany,scootercenter in germany....
If i would be you,look for parts in Great-Britain.There you find the most Lambretta scoots in Europe.
Kind regards and much fun with your scoot.
Pascal.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Scooters

1959 Vespa VBA Standard 150

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links